Land and Trip to Your Own Land -package
Find the middle point of the Salla Forest from here. You are welcome to visit area any time. At summer time you can experience the midnight sun - a natural phenomen when sun stays visible even at midnight. During winter time you can experience the northern lights in your own land.
We've photographed every land which is in store. Easiest way to find your own land is to use gps coordinates that points the midpoint of your land.
Traveling instructions - How to get to Salla
Unelmaa Land areas are located a few kilometers from salla village center.
Useful links for visiting your own land.
Hotels and places to stay: Accommodation in salla
Town of Salla
Photos from our first photo shoot trip to Salla (April 2014)
At winter time you can experience amazing Northern light in your own land.
Northern light photos by Mikko Halvari
Video footage of our first photo shooting trips to Salla forest
Unelmaa - My Dream Land
Buy your own peaceful land lot from Finland
Buy your own peaceful land lot from Finland
Your unique piece of land
- You purchase your package now from Unelmaa.com. You will get a discount code that allows you to select and purchase any available Land area for free (Land price included in this package). Please select the land within 30 days of your purchase, we are happy to help and give suggestions of best available plots according to your needs.
- You will have a personal travel guide that assists you during your stay.
- Car transfer from local resort to your own Unelmaa Land
- Suitable tent, sleeping bags and equipment for 2 persons to stay in your own land.
- Guide service to help you to put up your tent, make fireplace and set up your camp.
- 24 hour telephone service to help you in case you need any support when you stay on your Land.
- Next day the dismantling of the camp and return to the resort.
- how to use compass and map
- making a fire / cooking at the fire
- using a knife / axe
- making a emergency housing
- building a fishing tackle / fishing
- The trip will start in your selected resort near Salla. We recommend you stay the night before in Salla Reindeer park (http://sallareindeerpark.fi/en/).
- Salla area is easy to reach: Fly to Rovaniemi or Kuusamo and take a bus to Salla or take a train to Kemijärvi and bus to Salla.
- We want to make this a super experience for YOU! This means that we are happy to customize the content and be flexible so that you can have a positive experience that you will remember – and visit Your Land again in the future!
- Extend your stay! You can spend extra nights on your Own land for 50 EUR per night, or use your own tent and stay for absolutely free!
- Maybe you want to stay one night in a local resort before doing your Unelmaa Night(s). We recommend Salla Reindeer park (http://sallareindeerpark.fi/en/) which has great prices and great location. Maybe you also want to stay more nights after your Unelmaa visit.
- Salla area has many interesting places not to mention the whole Lapland area.
- We are happy to arrange any special program or accommodation. You may also want to arrange the program yourself.
- Two program items to visit the local activities, suggestions: Reindeer park and Tuntsa hiking
- You are free to make the trip anytime within 24 months from the purchase. However, if you are not able to make it within 24 months you can still make within 10 years but Unelmaa reserves the right to check the price or content in case the accommodation, program or guide costs services have been changed.
- You should inform us at least 30 days prior to your visit. We will then confirm the availability and confirm the schedule. If you cancel within the 30 days of your scheduled trip start, you can re-schedule your trip to a later time but Unelmaa has the right to invoice costs related to re-scheduling.
Lapland is great place to be all-year-round! However, it is very-very-different during all 4 seasons. Some special seasons are:
- September - best month to observe leaves turning red and yellow, no insects (mosquitoes) anymore, possibility to see Northern Lights (Auroras).
- First week of June - summer party week with midnight sun and no mosquitoes.
- Autumn – leafs turn red and yellow, no insects, getting a bit cold but nature is quiet and beautiful. Possibility to see Auroras.
- Winter – middle of the winter you can experience day-without-any sunlight! Very cold, no insects. Best possibility to see Auroras.
- Spring – it takes a long time for the snow to melt. Sprint is the time the beautiful nature wakes up!
- Summer – warm, even hot if you are lucky! Midnight sun – you can party 24 hours and the sun never goes down. Plenty of small mosquitoes (harmless but annoying to some people). No Auroras because of the sun light